The ISB Network, Inc. reserves the right to remove any post or user from our message boards. When posts are deleted, it’s usually because they violate one or more of our house rules (see specific house rules below).
All messages express the views of the author. The ISB Network, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any message.
Specific House Rules:
– Please don’t use obscene, racist or sexually explicit language or engage in any personal attacks. We reserve the right to remove any such posts. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic.
– Please don’t harass or threaten anyone. We must take any such posts seriously and they will be deleted and may be made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
– We want to keep this about communication between ISBers so no solicitations or advertisements are allowed.
– You may link to other informational web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed.
– Please don’t suggest or encourage illegal activity.
– Please respect people’s private information. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information. We discourage users from posting such information even about themselves, as we cannot control how that information may be used beyond our message boards.
– Please don’t post the same note more than once (no “spamming”).
– You participate at your own risk on the bulletin board, in chat rooms and in email. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. ISBN takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here.
Please keep these rules in mind as you use our message boards. Thanks for participating!
Guidelines for posts:
– Keep your posts concise.
– Keep your replies on-topic.
– If reading a message thread causes you to come up with an unrelated question, start another message thread.
– Resist the temptation to hit the “Reply” button unless you’ve got something meaningful to add.
– Remember, the bulletin board is basically about posting questions and answers. It is not a chat forum (If you want to chat use our new chat capability).
What's going on?